What You Can Expect from NextUp
- Quality programs from experienced providers. There are lots of hands-on activities that build on what students learn in school and give them opportunities to explore their interests and promote self-expression. Homework and academic support time is set aside Monday through Thursday.
- Skills for setting short- and long-term goals while supporting youth developmentally.
- Transportation to all programs as noted in the program descriptions. For programs that take place outside of the school building, transportation will be provided back to the school.
- Bus transportation home is provided for all youth participating in NextUp if parents provide approval. Parents are always welcome to pick up students at the end of their program day.
- Healthy snacks and dinner.
- Communication between you, your student’s teachers, NextUp staff leadership and academic support partners.
Ultimately, medical malpractice comes down to https://midnightpapers.com/ treatment that deviates from accepted medical practices and ultimately causes harm.